Rose McGill's Tribute Fund

D

DRB

Hi all,

As some of you are aware my best friends daughter, Rose, sadly passed away last November after a brave battle with a brain tumour.

minirose.jpg

Over the past couple of months we have been working on a way to raise money for Rose's Tribute fund. A few weeks ago I enlisted the help of a friend and www.rosemcgill.co.uk is the result of our work.

I'd very much like you to take a few moments to visit the site, have a browse, leave a comment in the guestbook and maybe see if you can think of ways you can help us.

Thanks to all of you for reading.

All the best,

Natalya

Been there ... a touching tribute to your friend's daughter, Rose ... ;)

Good luck with your quest Natalya ... (y)

:p

I've been 'wandering' around the internet late at night (again) and I decided it would be a cool idea to make a pledge!! So, check out...

http://www.pledgebank.com/roseemcgill

All I need is 20 other willing participants and my pledge is complete!

All the best,

Natalya

OK, Strange request but TOTALLY legit :)

PHOTOGRAPHY PRINTS

I am a member of another site that allows me to sell my photographs. To help raise funds towards Rose's Tribute Fund I will be selling 10 prints with ALL money going to our campaign. My friend Andrew will also be selling 10 prints.

So my question to all you TPF'ers is - Would you be interested in selling one of your prints and donating the proceeds to Rose's tribute fund?? You still keep your copyright and all those things but it would be really cool to get a few different images that we can sell prints of to add to out fundraising total :)

We'd love to hear from you!

If you CONTACT US with more information we'll get back to you as soon as we can :eek:)

All the best,

Natalya

Team SMARTies
Email: fundraising@rosemcgill.co.uk

*Shameless Bump*

We have now hit over £1,000 in online donations, thanks to all that have and continue to support us!

Please pop over and checkout OUR WEBSITE and be sure to leave a message in OUR GUESTBOOK

Thanks for reading,

Natalya :)

BIG THANK YOU to SW4pete for his donation yesterday, it really means a lot to us!

If you get chance pop over and checkout OUR WEBSITE and be sure to leave a message in OUR GUESTBOOK all support is greatly appreciated!

Thanks for reading,

Natalya :)

We hit a great milestone this morning and would just like to thank all those who have donated! CLICK HERE for more information!

WOOHOO!!

WE'VE HIT £3,000!

Yep, that's right, as of today we have officially reached a great milestone on the way to reaching our £5,000 fundraising target.

Many thanks to all of you who have shown your support by donating images for our Buy A Print section, by sponsoring us or by just leaving a comment in our guestbook. We appreciate every one of you!

You can check out some cool auction items that have been donated HERE and if you have any further ideas we'd love to hear from you. CLICK HERE to drop us an email!

All the best,

Natalya
Team SMARTies
email: fundraising@rosemcgill.couk
donate at www.justgiving.com/rosemcgill

Back