RRS uk sellers?

Don't know if they have a UK distributor. However they do have an online shop. Could order direct for the US and they do ship to UK. Not sure what postage is as that probably depends as much on size and weight.

Hope this helps

John C

Cheers. Just priced up a BH-55 head, L plate for D300+grip, Sigma 300mm plate and Nikon 70-200 plate on the RRS site.... $748. Its enough to make baby jesus cry. Think im going to have to put that one on the backburner for a while.

They dont have a UK distributor, and 99% of RRS orders get hit by vat and tax and brokerage fees as they use ups, fedex, etc, they wont ship usps. And wont under declare values.

Buy the BH-55. Its the best ballhead on the market, wouldn't change mine for any other make. With it sat on a Gitzo probably the best legs head combination in the world.

Of the upmarket heads I prefer the Markins. They ship from Germany if I remember so import charges stuff not an issue.

Of the upmarket heads I prefer the Markins. They ship from Germany if I remember so import charges stuff not an issue.

Build quality is not in the same league IMHO.

Build quality is not in the same league IMHO.

I'd disagreee but as the OP can't see both it is a pointless debate. I like the RRS one from a design aesthetics POV and if I was buying I would be happy with it if for some reason i couldn't get a Markins. I prefer a gimbal head.

They dont have a UK distributor, and 99% of RRS orders get hit by vat and tax and brokerage fees as they use ups, fedex, etc, they wont ship usps. And wont under declare values.

Buy the BH-55. Its the best ballhead on the market, wouldn't change mine for any other make. With it sat on a Gitzo probably the best legs head combination in the world.
I got my BH-55 shipped to family out there and I got it when they visited the uk last month so no vat for me;) I have used this head with my 500f4 with tension set to 3 and I cant see any other head doing a better job.

When I was looking for a ball head I compared all the different versions from Markins, Kirk, RRS. The build quality and the design and functionality of the RRS just stood out above the others.

I got my BH-55 shipped to family out there and I got it when they visited the uk last month so no vat for me;)

I had all my RRS stuff shipped to a friends hotel room while he was in the USA a few years ago, after discussions with RRS into how they ship to the UK etc.

I had all my RRS stuff shipped to a friends hotel room while he was in the USA a few years ago, after discussions with RRS into how they ship to the UK etc.
Funny you should say that, I have just come back Miami and they shipped some bits to my hotel, a clamp and some plates.Took 4 days but ordered from the uk so they got to my hotel the day after me;) I will say that the staff at RRS are real nice to deal with.

Back