North England RSPB Leighton Moss parking

Name
David
Edit My Images
No
Anyone been here?

I'm going very soon and I'm a bit confused with the charges. It the reserve is open Dawn til Dusk, but the visitor centre is open from 9:30am. Does this mean you cannot pay until this time and you cannot enter the reserve?

Thanks in advance.

Have only been there during the daytime, so haven't tested the car parking arrangements outside the visitor centre hours. As an RSPB member, I don't have to pay for parking, but it may well be gated. Somebody on here is likely to be more informed or dare I suggest giving them a call (01524 701601)

I was planning on going tomorrow and should have rang them today.

You can always get into the reserve as a public footpath runs through it east of the visitor centre and across the causeway.

You can always get into the reserve as a public footpath runs through it east of the visitor centre and across the causeway.
First time going. I keep hearing about this 'causeway' and still don't know where it is

First time going. I keep hearing about this 'causeway' and still don't know where it is
Paste these co-ordinates into google maps and it's there. There are a few parking places the road at this spot if you are there early.

54°10'13.9"N 2°47'55.9"W​

Back