RucPac III The Great Out Doors (Discussion thread)

Cobra

In Memoriam. TPer Emeritus
Admin
Name
The real Chris
Edit My Images
No
Discussion

I've got one in - I might have a better opportunity over the next few days, but knowing me, I'd forget to post it in the thread.

And we are done, thanks to all the entries. The winner will be announced in due course.

So few entries I've tried to boost the numbers. Good theme btw Chris. ;)

So few entries I've tried to boost the numbers. Good theme btw Chris. ;)
Thanks, Alby. & thankfully it did pick up towards the end a bit. (y)

Every single one has its merits, you lot do like to make it hard, don't you ? :D

It wasn't easy picking the winner, as usual the standards of entries were high, and each had its own merits.

However, we finally made a choice. Congrats to Pete, @imattersuk for his "reflection"
Pete, please PM @lindsay, with your details and choice of prize.

52800615320_46f6360e79_b.jpg

It wasn't easy picking the winner, as usual the standards of entries were high, and each had its own merits.

However, we finally made a choice. Congrats to Pete, @imattersuk for his "reflection"
Pete, please PM @lindsay, with your details and choice of prize.

View attachment 387338
Thanks very much to everyone at TP and RucPac for running the competition.

Loved all the other entries, some very talented people on TP, it's a privilege to be part of the community.

Looking forward to the next challenge.
We do still have a couple of straps and some gloves from RucPac to use as prizes, so there will be at least a couple of future competitions for these.
But don't forget the FPOTY, DPOTY, 52 and other ongoing challenges that are running.

Back