Rugby League friendlies.. Any interest?

KIPAX

Seriously Likeable
Name
KIPAX Lancashire UK
Edit My Images
No
I ahve had an early cancelation for sundays job (its a P-P so no worries as will still do on a midweek) ..Anyways i find myself free so far.. contacted a couple of pic editors but nothing back..

Was thinking of doing a rugby friendly.. Salford v wigan loooks good.. Never been to a pre season friendly..do they attract much interest as in crowds or media?

I would imagine 4-5000, media coverage will be already covered Tony as there will only be interest from the 2 weekly RL Papers and local papers unless its some big signings first game.

Worth taking a peek at both clubs official websites to check the proposed line ups and calling the local rags to see if they have it covered.

As gary says, trades will be covered. I know DK and BP cover Wigan club and wigan papers so it just leaves the MEN and I'd be surprised if they didn't send a staffer to a Salford home game. Worth a chance though

No I pretty much knew commisions would be taken up... MEN have a regular at salford as well.. more thinking if any point sending on spec :)

Wouldn't bother with the above mentioned papers, Nationals might take something depending what it is but no harm in trying, i would imagine a couple of big players will be there for early season stock images so they would also be submitting to Nationals as well, nothing guaranteed Tony but you know that, could be worth it in the long term to build up some stock for yourself though.

Yeagh i was gonna knock rugby on the head.. but then decided to give it a bit of a go.. I dont think I did proper last yr.. But i still can't do sundays so its all night work for me.. Its the final yr on my licence so i may as well have a go :)

Back