Rugby - Scotland v Japan Ladies

Good set, great idea in #5 :)

Great set, nice colours. Looks like mini Murrayfield has good floodlights, not like the candle power I'm used to.

Thanks. I waited a while for that shot and got lucky there want banding on the screen. Next time I'll try and narrow the aperture to get the screen more in focus
Think it works as is TBH :)

Good set of shots but why on earth would you dump live news images on Flickr?

In which case how did you get accredited without a media outlet sponsoring you?

Great set.
What af setting did you use?
I can't remember if I am honest. Now I would use AF stickabilty 3, eye AF on and medium sized box with tracking on. If the face is there it sticks like glue but if the head goes down it can get very jumpy and find another target. It would probably have been down at 1 for stickability back then but other settings similar

Yes well thank you ,what was the score? I dont approve of women playing Rugby or the Rugby League , The round ball game yes ,less physical contact

No need for that, still interested to know what the score was .In Rugby Japan will be an emerging force in my opinion.

Yes well thank you ,what was the score? I dont approve of women playing Rugby or the Rugby League , The round ball game yes ,less physical contact
The physical part of the game is what most of the ladies enjoy and fortunately they don't require your approval. The game was over 2 months ago so no idea why a precise score is necessary but I have taken the trouble to google it(useful tool that) 36-12 for Scotland

Can't imagine what your opinion of women boxing is. then there's women in the front line, women in business, women having an opinion. Good heavens, you do know women can do more things than crochet and child-bearing, don't you?!

Back