Rugged Crugmeer

Name
Dan
Edit My Images
Yes
This is the start of a great walk along the rugged coastline into Padstow, Cornwall

1463345155_158d59fe27_o.jpg

Where about is this by Padstow Dan :) nice shot

Bill,

It is in a cove along the coast path before you get towards Stepper Point.

If you look to the left of where PAdstow is on this map you will see Trevose Head and Gunver Head, my shot is right about where it says Gunver Head

locati1.jpg

Cheers Dan going to Newquay next year gonna go there. (y) Have you done Bedruthan Steps get some cracking shots there.

Cheers Dan going to Newquay next year gonna go there. (y) Have you done Bedruthan Steps get some cracking shots there.

No worries mate ;)

Have been to Bedruthan Steps as a child but not recently and not since I have taken up Photography, but I'm sure it will be somewhere to go in the future, it's minutes from where we stay as you can see on the map hehe :)

Very nice shot, nicely composed - must admit I've walked that stretch of coastline a few times & never noticed this view, I'll be looking more closely next time !!

simon

Cheers for the comments Simon :)

This part can be found if you walk towards stepper Point from Trevone, along Gunver Head towards Crugmeer.

You can't really miss it because it's in a small gorge on the land with a big drop-off into the sea, this is where you will see the broken off cliffs pictured above :)

Back