Ruined Church of St James

I really like the framing and the subject, It looks a bit overshaprened on my screen but i am no expert. Good shot from a dull drab day!

I really like the framing and the subject, It looks a bit overshaprened on my screen but i am no expert. Good shot from a dull drab day!

Thanks :) I did do some PP to it and quite liked the effect. Thought it made the subject 'pop' from the background a bit. Appreciate the comments though (y)

As above - great subject and composition but looks over-sharpened.

Yes, does look oversharpened. Great subject, but you really need some sky to make it sing. A must for a return trip - are you near Kings Lynn? I wish I were!

Thanks. Not that close, live in Bedford so a couple of hours drive really. We spotted the ruins from the road on the way back from Hunstanton and they looked interesting so we went and had a look

As above - great subject and composition but looks over-sharpened.

Thanks

Perhaps less sharpening and a bit more contrast?

Thanks

Thanks all for the comments...used a preset PP on Photoshop to get this, think it was called 'ink painting' or something like that. Appreciate the comments and can absolutely see your point about it being a bit over-sharpened...but, I do kinda like it as it is ;)

Back