Run rabbit, run rabbit, run, run, run!

Edit My Images
Yes
Was sitting down enjoying a nice cup of earl in the kitchen this morning, looked down and this was scruffing about in my garden. Bear in mind, I live in the middle of a rather busy and noisy city. I think it was lost!

15052006-04-01.jpg

15052006-05-01.jpg

15052006-08-01.jpg

All shot on the 70-300 disaster creator with the sb800.

Let it come to you - saves all that planning and travelling. Bunnies always have that special AAh factor. I combine my "birds" with a puff of my pipe on a rainy day! Great shots and hope you didn't spill the Earl Grey!

Fangman said:
Let it come to you - saves all that planning and travelling. Bunnies always have that special AAh factor. I combine my "birds" with a puff of my pipe on a rainy day! Great shots and hope you didn't spill the Earl Grey!

Too true.......

I was just surprised to see it in the garden as I can't work out where it would've come from!

Lucky sod, I've tried to get natural looking shots like that for months and got nowhere near. Nice ones :)

Marianne said:
looks like Peter Rabbit has lost his waistcoat again, he's going to be in trouble!
a

lol!

He/she seems to have moved in as it was there all day, so I may try to get some sharper ones tomorrow. My fence backs up against a garden shop and it seems to be living there!

I'll have to introduce him to my fox family...

Back