Running Dogs - three versions

Name
Christine
Edit My Images
Yes
I was at a rescue kennels recently and took some pictures of their dogs, I have been playing with this picture, could you say which version do you prefer (if you like it) and why please ?

Original:
IMG_3161-2.jpg

Grassy:
IMG_3161-Edit.jpg

Blue Sky:
IMG_3161-Edit-2.jpg

Very good, number 3 works really well, shame about the DOF, it does let it down a little.

I think the middle one works best as the cutout of the second dog is not good enough to stand out against the blue sky :(

Very good, number 3 works really well, shame about the DOF, it does let it down a little.

Thanks, yes I agree about the Dof on the second dog but I was so pleased to get it spot on on the first :)

I think the middle one works best as the cutout of the second dog is not good enough to stand out against the blue sky :(

I think I tend to agree

I prefer the original. The chopping works ok in the second pic, but the blue sky one looks too unrealistic to me, sorry.

I am not worried about it being a little (lot) OTT as I was thinking "advertising" style rather than putting on the wall

Hi

I just love the vibrancy of the colours in the third version. It is a shame about the dof on the terrier. Have you tried taking the terrier out?

Lisa

Back