Wild Rural Fox

Fantastic catch. I have urban foxes in my garden every year. Last year there were 5 cubs, it always made me smile to watch them playing in my garden which is a bit secluded for them.

"Excellent" set of wildlife style captures Glynn, liking all of these very much.

Lovely to see. He looks quite old, by fox standards, I'm guessing, 3 years plus.

Lovely to see. He looks quite old, by fox standards, I'm guessing, 3 years plus.
Buddy , you have been watching a fox for some time now.try to teach me how you are aging ?

Glynn super mate just super !!:cool:

Buddy , you have been watching a fox for some time now.try to teach me how you are aging ?:cool:

The face has that look and the eyes seem a little glazed too, particularly in the first 2 images. There could be a whole load of reasons for that but he just looks old. My foxes are youngsters, even our original fox is just about 2 years old now, they have a youthful and slender look about them. I have another fox that comes in occasionally, he is much fuller headed than the other 3 I know of, a bit like the one above. He also has paler fur, my 3 younger foxes have almost black fur on their backs. The fox above appears to have near white fur near the hind quarters, in places.

It's just a feeling really, I could be wrong.

Back