rutland water

Edit My Images
Yes
DSCF0115_edited-1.jpg

Be gentle :p

I see you're in the same place as me so I'll try to be constructive ;).

Nicely seen, some nice angles, the diagonal makes it very dynamic.

Seems a little blue, also, I would have cropped from left and bottom.

Also - the water isn't straight - (my pet hate) open water is always level - unless you want to use it for water skiing :LOL:

Nice shot.

Also - the water isn't straight - (my pet hate) open water is always level - unless you want to use it for water skiing :LOL:

Nice shot.

you know i see this kind of comment a lot on water scenes, and what i think some people forget is that there is a thing called perspective... i think the image is level
the angles make it very interesting, but yes it is a little blue..

My favorite place in this country, I have spent more time on that dock this year than I have at work:D

I think there is a lot going on in this picture an it is very blue, but can't help but love the location(y)

Nice composition and good summer shot (y)

Also noticed that your camera was set to "landscape mode" when you took this shot. The landscape mode automatically enhances the greens and blues in the picture. Try shooting in the Standard mode as you can always add to the saturation in processing.

Very nice - a warm summer feeling in the picture.
The water (as someone mentioned) a little too blue, have you 'photoshopped' on that one..?? Just asking.

Good shot and I like it!

you know i see this kind of comment a lot on water scenes, and what i think some people forget is that there is a thing called perspective...

I agree. If the horizon has no land on but just water.. then it has to be level.

However.. if you are looking at the far end of a lake or a body of water and you can see shore as well, then the land could be going away from you at one side of the photo and not directly on a plane with the camera so it will not always look level.

just my opinion! (y)

Back