Sadness

Edit My Images
Yes
2192079269_2a77060d2b_o.jpg

My grandaughter who was looking through the patio doors and sad because the weather was too bad to go out in

I can't say that's how I'd process the shot at all but I REALLY feel her sadness. :crying:
:clap::clap:

Actually the original photo was a lot worse, it had reflections from the glass along with hand marks on the glass.
The only way i could rescue anything from it was to convert it to a sort of sepia and play about with the exposure.

I liked the expression on her face so much i felt it was worth making something out of it.

I liked the expression on her face so much i felt it was worth making something out of it.

Oh absolutely, it's a wonderful shot.

I think that's a great photo. Really captured her mood.

I hope you don't mind, Groucho, but I did a little tweak in Photoshop to try and capture the mood more with the colours. I think maybe it helps it carry the sadness a little better? I'm happy to remove it if you don't like it.

sad_reworked.jpg

I think that's a great photo. Really captured her mood.

I hope you don't mind, Groucho, but I did a little tweak in Photoshop to try and capture the mood more with the colours. I think maybe it helps it carry the sadness a little better? I'm happy to remove it if you don't like it.

sad_reworked.jpg

Nice Job Dakid, dont mind at all its good to see the variations.
Not very good at pp myself so you can all help yourself with my blessing.

Mant thanks to all you for your kind comments :)

Great shot really prefer the sepia myself brings out the feeling of sadness more to me the blue masks a lot of the feeling.

Smashing capture.

Cheers
Bill

Back