Safari Park... and more!

Name
Mark Woodhall
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi everyone,

Only the second time I have shown any photos here. Im really really enthusiastic at the moment, its just a shame this enthusiasm is not matched by my ability! :LOL:

Anyway, here are a few photos I took at west midlands safari park recently and a few others

Let me know what you think

Thanks for looking!

Realy like number 4 and 8, great captures. Number 1 you have focused on the fence instead if the wolf and the others could do with a bit of boost with the colours (only my opinion). Great set mind you keep up the good work (y) p.s the white balance looks out in number 6

Hi Mark and welcome

Last one is superb, nice capture (y) :D

Thanks Baz, I did think it captured the moment well, just a shame about the quality of the photo. Cant help but feel it could have been much better!

Thanks for the comments :)

Realy like number 4 and 8, great captures. Number 1 you have focused on the fence instead if the wolf and the others could do with a bit of boost with the colours (only my opinion). Great set mind you keep up the good work p.s the white balance looks out in number 6

Hi Macky,

Thanks for the positive comments about 4 and 8. I also really liked 4 and 8. I thought for number 1 a focus on the fence was appropriate, it was trying to emphasize the whole locked up in a cage thing!

I will have a look at the colors! (y)

I dont really know much about white balance to be honest, is there something I can do to alter that? or should I have done something different with the photo!

Back