Marcel

Kim Jong Bod
Admin
Name
Marcel
Edit My Images
Yes
050721_0132bt_600.jpg

This is one of the shots I took while out with Steve last week.
I've simply not had chance to do any processing work, what with my good lady being off work this week, so it's all out and about with the family stype stuff (and fitting in playing with my new camera too :D).
Then came the drama with my 350 on saturday.....

I'll add some more later today, I've earmarked a couple more for a bit of processing and to be added :)

Regards

nice that Bod, didnt know you took pictures too!

I've been known to, on occasions :D

That's a good picture - I like the two guys both yacking on their mobiles and the symmetry works well. Any chance of seeing it in a nice contrasty mono?

I like it although I can't critique it, as I don't know what I should be looking for. I think it's (apart from the guy on the left) very symmetrical and catching the other guy central on the bridge and under the tensioning wires is cool, (he does look like he is wetting himself though :icon_redf ). All the lines horizontal, vertical, diagonal and even the curved ones of the bridge leading you into the picture are great :icon_cool and I really do like the colours. I know this might sound a little ambitious especially from me :tonofbric but, I think a long exposure at a slightly busier time would work nicely, especially with the amount of litter on the bridge.
Just my thoughts. ;) :)
Ken.

Thanks for the comments chaps :) Much appreciated.

What you may not be able to see, is...actually no...I'll wait until Steve posts his for you to see. There's one glaring difference, see if you can spot it.

WRT the timing, I think I was very very lucky. Steve pointed out the shot, and I stood just to his left I think, and nicked it :D. I think the timing though, I was even more coincidental on.
It was intended to be like this, but only as a split second type "ooh grab it" shot, rather than waiting for the right second.

Regards

Ohh, so you finally got around to posting a picture ;)

Can I say CHEAT and just leave it at that for now :D I will leave the guessing for a little while longer.

The whole picture is slightly underexposed though, check histograms and now that you are shooting in RAW it is very easy to recover to the correct levels. You are not a million miles away but having the right exposure will bring the shot to life.

Not a bad effort with the new camera, look forward to seeing the rest soon.

Here are some more from the same rather enjoyable day out.
I've only just got round to choosing a couple of shots, and processing them.
Im also learning Photoshop (properly), so hopefully my work should start to improve now too.

Regards

050721_0105b_600.jpg

050721_0150b_600.jpg

050721_0129b_600.jpg

050721_0126b_600.jpg

050721_0134b_600.jpg

Back