salford quays

Edit My Images
Yes
salford quays, manchester

mus3web.jpg

mus5web.jpg

mus4web.jpg

mus2web.jpg

nice alternative perspective on the Quays.... a very nice location for snapping in my opinion

what lens were these taken with? the one with the boat looks extremely crisp from what I presume was a fair distance away? - can you share the exif info on it?

i'd have to pick #2 as a favourite - just because i like skylines :)

A superb set. Love the colours and the lines captured.

Think number 3 for me ... the Mersey Ferry sailing down the Manchester shipping canal.

Very nice shots...never seen that boat before! Then again, it's usually dark and I'm usually drunk whenever I'm there :LOL:

I was going to ask if these were taken from the imperial war museum lookout thingy. Shame the sky wasn't like that when we were there last month.

I like #2 best, probably because I'm fascinated by the bridge which is like a post modern reinvention of Middlesbrough's Newport Bridge.

A nice set, #1 is something different from the war museum which is nice to see. I knew about going up the tower but have never done it myself (till I go next time ;) )

Very refreshing change to see views NOT of the bridge and I think you could have taken a couple more shot to get a stunning panorama (y)

pan.jpg

Back