Salford Quays

Name
Steve
Edit My Images
Yes
Salford Quays is such a great place for photography. Personally, I think it comes into its element at twilight. Here are some of my shots: :)

8910642935_37ab4d7703_c.jpg

8911251778_3f7aa3fbb0_c.jpg

9034552959_6ef8989d60_c.jpg

8911235128_6c1efc7bfc_c.jpg

Great shots, I do not know what the 3rd one is but it makes a great picture.

Nice stuff
No3 is the bridge on the left of No4 inst it.

Alfbranch - Yes, it is. :)

Masked Bandit - There are a couple of car parks right in the heart of the Quays, just follow the signs for parking and you can't go wrong.

It's perfectly safe, Salford Quays is a hive of activity any time of the day and also after dark; it's kind of like a city within a city. Loads of bars, restaurants, flats, BBC and ITV, Lowry Theatre, shopping centre etc.

Get there a couple of hours before it starts to go dark to scout out where you want to take photos. There are usually quite a few photographers knocking about seeing as it's a really popular place to shoot architecture.

Enjoy! :)

I'd say it's hard to go wrong there, but it's even harder to get a lovely set such as these. Well done. (y)

Pretty amazing looking place! You have captured it very well. Love no 3 also.

Lovely architectural sets here steve and you have captured the night scenes of salford well!

Andy

Nice set, you're right about the quays being photogenic, my favourite of yours is no.3, so simple but i had to look again at it :)

Back