Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1" (2019) 32GB LTE

I got one of these free a short while back as a sweetener for renewing my subscription with BT, wasn't expecting anything special as they were giving them away but, it's turned out to be a nice little tablet, been using it for about 2 months now and not had any issues with it whatsoever.

Wife has one of those, a Nightmare to use compared to my cheaper Refurbished Ipad 4.

If she passes it to me to show me something, the item disappears. Aaagh!!!

I have a Tab S 10.5, not sure how that compares with this quality wise, but always been pleased with it.
Used nearly every day since I bought it in December 2014 and the battery still lasts for a fair few hours

Wife has one of those, a Nightmare to use compared to my cheaper Refurbished Ipad 4.

If she passes it to me to show me something, the item disappears. Aaagh!!!
Change the screen time out setting!

Change the screen time out setting!

Cheers, but it`s not that, it just reverts to something else and we can`t find the way back.
so have to start again.
I tried, I really tried with 3 different Models of Samsung Phones and they were all dreadful, best Android Phone was a Sony, in a different league to a Samsung.

But an IPhone/Ipad just works, no hassle and easy to operate.

Probably won't help the OP much, but I bought a used 2014 model about a year ago. I loaded 1 app on it; Canon Connect. I use it exclusively as my camera's user interface when I'm doing tabletop work. I get a nice big live view, some rudimentary camera adjustments and a shutter release. I can carry it around with me when I'm moving lights around.

Tablet works great for that. Weak link is the app, but that's not the tablet's fault. My biggest beef with it is that it uses a proprietary charging port. I was reading reviews on the new one, and it still does.

Last edited:
I've had on for about 5 months now. and I'm very pleased with it. I've got a fair number of apps on it and it runs very smoothly, certainly no problems with screens changing or getting lost. I'd certainly get another. It does everything I want

Thank you all for your input, I got a bit sidetracked and haven't had time to think about this.

I'll almost certainly get one of these Samsung Android tablets, for use on holiday mainly. Lord knows when our next holiday will be, think I'll put off buying anything till nearer the time.

Back