Yes
Hi

A couple of shots from the Sandcastle Festival Morecambe WDYT

2750286515_0b22ee265f_o.jpg

2751121140_3a4304113f_o.jpg

2750286111_3ce3b086b9_o.jpg

Dave

Last edited:
#2 for me. Normally I would be asking for the removal of the small house on the horizon. In this image, I think it adds rather than detracts. Whereas the railing (?) in #3 seems to have the reverse effect. Sorry I missed the event it looks great. Good set too.

These are great, what a cold miserable day it looks to be creating sand sculptures!
I prefer number one, because of the real close up of the sculpture and the man at work. I also like number two, showing the more physical aspect of the work and giving more of the context and story without any distractions. Number 3 for me doesn't work so well, the railings on the right are a bit of a distraction.

Did you take any of other sculptures?

Cathy

You should have kicked it down and then took a picture of his reaction, that would have been a great shot.

#2 for me. Normally I would be asking for the removal of the small house on the horizon. In this image, I think it adds rather than detracts. Whereas the railing (?) in #3 seems to have the reverse effect. Sorry I missed the event it looks great. Good set too.

I thought of removing the building and the railings I cloned them out of the all the pics, but was a bit lazy and didnt cloned most out except for the ones on the right #3, sorry you missed it Russell I was going to PM you, I added it to the calender guess you missed it

You should have kicked it down and then took a picture of his reaction, that would have been a great shot.

:D: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

John I enjoyed it despite the wind and sandstorms blowing in our faces

Cjr yes I have some more I will put them up later

Thanks for looking

Dave

Last edited:
Back