SanDisk CompactFlash 4GB Extreme III £16.99 @ Amazon

Yeah i will tell you for free that amazon are totally crap and just lie all the time. So if you want to recieve your memory as late as possible buy it from amazon. My card was ment to arrive on the 26th of july it is now the 29th with no sign of it arriving.

Poor service got to www.play.com

The problem with the used and new cards is that they are amazon resellers and charge extra for delivery so end up being more expensive.

David, never had a problem with Amazon deliveries myself, maybe yours has got hung up in the post somewhere. Have you checked to see if it has been sent yet?

I've just rang them, it a problem between a third party seller which is pretty annoying. But they said they will sort it out so ...

"In stock. Items for dispatch to UK will be sold by Amazon's Preferred Merchant"

This is where the problem lies, not all info given will be correct as its the preferred merchants delivery.

Just watch the amazon marketplace (and ebay and playtrade etc.) sellers as there are loads of fake cards around. Personally I'd stick with an established trader for the sake of a £ or 2. There's no use saving the money if you then get card errors just as your about to take the perfect shot.

I had no problem from amazon jersery (indigo starfish). Cheap, very fast delivery and exactly what i wanted, no fake :D

I had no problem from amazon jersery (indigo starfish). Cheap, very fast delivery and exactly what i wanted, no fake

Speak for yourself ;)

It's been well documented on here that you can get the newer faster version for £17.99 from Play.com. No delivery charge.

http://www.play.com/Electronics/Electronics/-/269/349/-/880501/SanDisk-Extreme-III-4GB-CompactFlash/Product.html?searchtype=genre

The one pictured on Amazon is the slower card (Mind, so is the one on Play). Whether or not that's the one you receive , I don't know, (maybe someone here does??) but for the extra pound, I'd go with Play.com.

I've now gotten 3 from them. No probs.

Strange innit (and I'm just as guilty of this) that we spend many hundreds if not thousands on camera equipment and then spend ages looking round to save £3 or so on a memory card or battery. :wacky:

Another vote for My Memory here too. (y)

Strange innit (and I'm just as guilty of this) that we spend many hundreds if not thousands on camera equipment and then spend ages looking round to save £3 or so on a memory card or battery. :wacky:

Another vote for My Memory here too. (y)

yep,you're right...well,it is only 3 quid isn't it :LOL:

this is my first purchase off my memory,so how quick are they in delivering...not that i'm in any sort of rush :nuts:

Back