Saudi, Primer & Loaded GR4 @ Warton 6th Nov

Name
Neil
Edit My Images
Yes
What an Afternoon at Warton..
Shame the Weather was awful.
But I was still happy to finally catch the Saudi Tornado, a Primer Typhoon, and at last the Camo with a few stores on it.. The GR4 left for a visit to Aberporth with 4 Paveways, returning with 3..

01-6.jpg

02a-5.jpg

03-7.jpg

04a-2.jpg

04b.jpg

Oh I do like the camo GR4! Would like to catch that through Wales....
Nice Set.

Kev.

Bet Mark has caught it up Cad. :bang::crying:

Kev.

Great shots, love the RSAF Tornado. Thanks for posting these :)

Very good shots, you must have good technique in panning, mine always end up poorly!
What lens is this?

Must say the edited versions just dont look like the real thing. Too saturated imo.

Kev.

Thanks for the comments guys (y)
What lens is this?
Cheers Woodsie,
I was using the 70-200 f2.8 Non IS. I certainly needed the f2.8 for the Saudi Tonka in the heavy rain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevshore
Must say the edited versions just dont look like the real thing. Too saturated imo.

Kev.

I agree, originals much better !

Thanks for the comments on the colours, I was beginning to question my monitor..
Thanks for your edited pics Chaz, made me look at mine again as said before..
As usual to eager to post.

Cracking set. Love the last Tonka with the buckets deployed

I agree, originals much better !

Yep, the originals look more like "as shot" to me.

Very, very nice Neil, great catches, I'd pay gold bars to see any of those low level :).

Catch you soon.

Howdo mate,

Nice pictures, Really like #2 and #4, Shows the raw power from the engines!,
Seems more flys there on the crap days than the nice sunny ones. Havent been down since early August and pop down for an hr yesterday but was dead. Cant wait to start using the camara again.

Seems 7503 has been at Warton for a while now,

Luke

I live about 30 mins drive from Warton. Often wondered about going over and taking some pics but have no knowledge of locations I can view from.
Is it also a case of potluck when they are flying ?

Great pics as well

Regards

david700

Hi David,
Regards flying, yes it is pot luck. But I usually go fridays after work and get a few things moving. A few locals only go Tues and Thurs.
Google Naze Lane East on the map, and you'll see a small layby. Thats the area you need to be. You will need free standing steps to see over the high fence.

Neil

Last edited:
Neil - thanks for the heads up - intend taking a look on my next day off - have you noticed an optimum time or is it completely random to keep the spys on their toes !!

Hi David,
Regards flying, yes it is pot luck. But I usually go fridays after work and get a few things moving. A few locals only go Tues and Thurs.
Google Naze Lane East on the map, and you'll see a small layby. Thats the area you need to be. You will need free standing steps to see over the high fence.

Neil

Cracking shots Neil

What size of steps ?

Is there much parking there - might try to have a look tomorrow

Cheers

Andy

Back