Scam?

My son bought an Alexa for me so I felt obliged to use her initially.Eventually I decided that she had to go. She begged me not to remove the power but I did and then looked in the account at all the information she had collected. It was not much or of any significance but I deleted all anyway then deleted the account. She doesn't talk to me now.:)

Dave

My son bought an Alexa for me so I felt obliged to use her initially.Eventually I decided that she had to go. She begged me not to remove the power but I did and then looked in the account at all the information she had collected. It was not much or of any significance but I deleted all anyway then deleted the account. She doesn't talk to me now.:)

Dave
Our Alexa is in my wife's name. I've just Googled how to do it. I'll ask her to take a look. The only use we make of Alexa is to create a shopping list and play music. I also 'agreed' to accept notifications re weather warnings. Been accurate,I must say.

Last edited:
It's not a new phenomenon; remember back in the days of b&w tv, the way the picture faded into a white dot in the middle of the screen when you turned it off? That was the camera lens hidden behind the screen. Men sitting in dark rooms in front of banks of tv monitors were watching you all the time the telly was on...

...banks of tv monitors were watching you all the time the telly was on...
You do realise that all those Amazon vans are just a cover for covert surveilance teams?

If not, why would they park for so long, just to deliver one small package? And what's with the vans all being German?

Amazon Prime delivery van on pavement outside school TZ70 TZ70 P1030510.JPG

That's it! I'm removing all electrical devices from the house and never going out again. :(

You can now get your car fixed when you pay your TV license. Have to take it to the USA though.

This is who sent it:
google.co.uk/amp/s/multilateral.us/stress-free-ways-to-get-your-car-fixed#4696e666f40776562616d617a

Screenshot 2024-04-23 08.50.03.png

Back