Scotland here we come

Glen

Uncle Glen
Name
Glen
Edit My Images
Yes
This is kind of directed firstly to Bachs or anyone who can help. I going up to my mum and dads at easter. They live just outside Edzell, Brechin which is Bachs neck of the woods. I want to get some good rocky/beachy shots, does anybody know of any good spots in the Arbroath/Montrose area to save me driving around (driving the wife up the wall too). I'm definitely going to St Andrews as when I went last year I didn't have my 350d, so I'm gonna try and get me some nice sunsets around the clubhouse and the course.

I think I was conceived in Arbroath , don't know if the have a plaque on a wall about it though ;)

Glen said:
This is kind of directed firstly to Bachs or anyone who can help. I going up to my mum and dads at easter. They live just outside Edzell, Brechin which is Bachs neck of the woods. I want to get some good rocky/beachy shots, does anybody know of any good spots in the Arbroath/Montrose area to save me driving around (driving the wife up the wall too). I'm definitely going to St Andrews as when I went last year I didn't have my 350d, so I'm gonna try and get me some nice sunsets around the clubhouse and the course.

Oh boy are you coming to the right spot!!!!
St Cyrus beach north of Montrose on the coastal road...very rocky, and Lunan bay south of montrose on the coastal road on the way to arbroath.
PM me and I'll give you my phone number if you want to discuss further ;)

PS: if you don't mind driving 30 minutes further north up the coastal road, you'll love Dunnottar Castle near Stonehaven, sitting on a bloody big rock formation on the sea.

Don't speak to the Scottish on the phone, you'll need an interpretor ;)

Only joking Backs, I am sure that if you speak slow....

:getmecoat

Steve said:
Don't speak to the Scottish on the phone, you'll need an interpretor ;)

Only joking Backs, I am sure that if you speak slow....

:getmecoat

Oy! I'm a pie eater from Wigan :p (even worse)

Bachs said:
Oy! I'm a pie eater from Wigan :p (even worse)

:shock: :shock:

I didn't know that...

Very small world, I too am a pie eater from Wigan :smilenod:

Steve said:
:shock: :shock:

I didn't know that...

Very small world, I too am a pie eater from Wigan :smilenod:

Well a cornt spake :shock:
Sound as a pound lad :thumb:

Have a Wigan kebab on me...6 meat and prater pies on a pool cue :D

Don't need translation, my dads scottish so its in me blood. ;)

Cheers for the tips, my sister will know those areas they got 2 fish and chip restaurants one in Arbroath, the other in Stonehaven. Having said that I think they might have sold them now? Damn no freebies!

You have a great base there pal, an hour south and an hour north (if that) takes you to Aberdeen and Dundee, Aberdeen has a large dock area with ferries, oil shipping etc, Dundee has the Discovery ship, oilrig sitting in docks, the tay road and rail bridge (rail bridge fell down years ago, evidence still there), you have the Tay estuary, and in between as Bach says you have a lot of unspoilt coastline.

Bachs said:
They could only be the award winning Bervie Chippers?

Yes they are!!!! Or they might have been, as I think they might have sold it now, not sure will find out.

Trying to get away from Wigan Pier thats what is was:laugh2:

Back