Scotland: Isle of Mull

Guys,

Shameless bump I know. These taken about a year ago, on my yearly MULL excursion. I hope to better it this time round, I leave in a few days. I think I'm gonna struggle!!

What should I do differently, and how can I really diversify this set with some new material?
Gary.

Avoid the boats ;)

Probably trying to get up high would be about the only alternative thing you could opt for. Maybe try some really awful weather for a properly scottish feel?

What about something more to do with the people of Mull? Now you're a bona fide portrait togist you could actually get into some cool places?

Also you should be banned from going to any of scotland apart from your house and your studio any more. It's too horrible sitting here and looking at your results when we live too far away to even try :D

Great shots there Gary, Scotland has a lot to offer shot wise!

Seemingly in the minority, but #2 is the standout one for me.

Avoid the boats ;)

Probably trying to get up high would be about the only alternative thing you could opt for. Maybe try some really awful weather for a properly scottish feel?

What about something more to do with the people of Mull? Now you're a bona fide portrait togist you could actually get into some cool places?

Also you should be banned from going to any of scotland apart from your house and your studio any more. It's too horrible sitting here and looking at your results when we live too far away to even try :D

Great shots there Gary, Scotland has a lot to offer shot wise!

Seemingly in the minority, but #2 is the standout one for me.

Cheers guys,

I'm a sucker for those boats, but unless I can improve, then I will try to ignore!! :)

I'm not sure how much I will do this year, I'm feeling for once I *need* a holiday!! :LOL:

Gary.

Excellent set, 2,3 & 9 stand out for me, mainly because of the light

Great shots Gary - No1 for me :)

Back