Scottish Motorsport Show

can't make it unfortunately :( You're now approved by the way ;)

meant to say, if you're at the SACU stand have a look for these, they should have been made into posters :)

_MG_5547.jpg

_MG_5579.jpg

What can i say, I have had a great day at the show and will be back next year. The show had a great mixture of everything well done the organisers

Had a hard choice on which pictures to post since i took about 1100 but here they are my 3 from a great day:

Jimmy McRae doing what he does best:

DSC_0526.jpg

Alister McRae in the Albar Impreza:

DSC_0576.jpg

Barry Clark in the Stobart Fiesta ST:

DSC_0637.jpg

Can post more tomorrow if people want to see more?

meant to say, if you're at the SACU stand have a look for these, they should have been made into posters :)

_MG_5547.jpg

_MG_5579.jpg

Dod i didn't see these pictures on any posters but probably because i wasn't in the bike tent long. Should of sent me a text this morning and i would of looked for them because i had left before you made your post.

Dod i didn't see these pictures on any posters but probably because i wasn't in the bike tent long. Should of sent me a text this morning and i would of looked for them because i had left before you made your post.
No probs :) I traded them for a press pass at Knockhill so I'm hoping to get the British Superbikes in July ;)

No probs :) I traded them for a press pass at Knockhill so I'm hoping to get the British Superbikes in July ;)

Cool lucky you, not been to knockhill yet but hoping to go up for the btcc this year if i can, the problem is getting there.

I met up with Colin again today, i think i will try and get him on here to add to the number of rally folk.

That's the same car Alister was driving at the McRae stages last year, I'm sure I've got some shots of him somewhere.

The funniest comment I heard that day was avctually from the old guy in your last image (the guy on the left walking towards you)

Said to me "Aye I always come here..... This is the first year it's been on like"!!

I think he thought I was press and wanted me to take his photo :)

Back