Scottish Sunset

Name
Andy Grant
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi All,

One of the reasons I love the west coast of Scotland is the sunsets, so here is one.

Cheers

Andy

Fantastic golden colours, I think they would come out really nicely on a metallic print or on canvas.

For the composition I think I would of liked to have seen maybe a bit of foreground interest or something in the frame as well to help anchor it. There seems to be some rocks to the right of the frame i think keeping the same vertical fov but having it as a landscape shot might of made a really nice image.

Fantastic golden colours, I think they would come out really nicely on a metallic print or on canvas.

For the composition I think I would of liked to have seen maybe a bit of foreground interest or something in the frame as well to help anchor it. There seems to be some rocks to the right of the frame i think keeping the same vertical fov but having it as a landscape shot might of made a really nice image.

Thanks Mole, I probably have got a landscape version and one with the rocks as well. I haven't had time to go through them all yet, I think I took 2200 pics so it could take a while. :thinking:

Well done, nicely captured.

It is always hard to minimise the amount of burn out in a sun set. Any filters used?

Filters? oh yes. 3 ND grads (Cokin P) stacked. And thanks for the nice comments guys. Don't seem to be getting as many now as a few months ago :shrug:

Andy

Back