sculpture part 2(the other end of the rope)

Edit My Images
Yes
this is the other end of the rope that the chap is pulling.
nude2.jpg

thank you

This time I like the subject much better but I still think the b/g is too overpowering.

regards

This sculpture stands at Rufford Abbey, there is an Arts centre for the lentil munching flip flop wearers, and where this stands is a very busy part of the old abbey, usually surrounded by onlookers. To get a better shot at them is difficult, but i will have another go with my Canon, these two were shot using my old kodak 4900, point and shoot.
TFL

I love these sculpures! I hasten to add that I am not of the lentil munching, flip flop wearing brigade though :p

You thought of trying these in B&W, try to make it a little less obvious that these are statues, make it more surreal.

Not sure, but at the moment they dont really have any mystery, dont take this as being harsh but at the moment I look at them both and think:

Two well taken pictures of sculptures.

They are unusual and I think they could be a brilliant focus but maybe pay about with some low angles or try and catch them as silhouette, or under a setting sun.

Just my opinion, great subjects you have found but I think you have also found yourself an excuse for some experimentation (I hope this is possible and they arent from a one off visit).

:thumb:

Back