Seal pups - more added

The first one is brilliant Mike (y)

Another great set Mike, (y)
But TBH I feel that none of them beat the pose and lighting on the original #1

Another great set Mike, (y)
But TBH I feel that none of them beat the pose and lighting on the original #1
Have you been on the blower to Mrs. P?

I just ordered a print of the first of the new ones and she pulled her face and said I should have got the one you mentioned printed!

Have you been on the blower to Mrs. P?

I just ordered a print of the first of the new ones and she pulled her face and said I should have got the one you mentioned printed!
Great minds think alike :D

Mike I think they are fantastic cor that was a red letter day huh !! It's incredibly difficult critiquing or even separating this lot. There's a dreamyness to the first of the second set caused by the OOF gubbings:),maybe that's what drew you to that one?? It does me too!!

I also really like the very first image, but somehow the one that really is grabbing me is the second of the second set....completely on it's side and fast asleep. I love that one mate.
There's a quietness to it ,the light is lovely and sort of wraps around the seal's face.
Mike they are all really well executed as always:p. So really I think picking a "best" of that little lot will really be down to personal preference and individual taste.

Fab image making Mike ...you are so so consistant

Ere mate, merry chrimbo thanks for the elp this last year and further back,hope ya get a break
I'd love to see more of these Mike we've both been looking at them gorgeous work

cheers
stu

Superb mike WD

Great set Mike (y) but have to agree, you showed us the best first, lovely shot!

Absolute treat to view..even called my wife to come and look at them (y)

Such lovely shots, so adorable!

And pretty much what I feel like after xmas food & no exercise.....

Brilliant - I'd give all three of my testicles to take pictures like them.

Absolute treat to view..even called my wife to come and look at them (y)

Hope she enjoyed them then! Cheers John

Such lovely shots, so adorable!

And pretty much what I feel like after xmas food & no exercise.....

Don't I know that feeling - think I managed to keep it to under a stone of xmas weight this year!

Brilliant - I'd give all three of my testicles to take pictures like them.

Thanks Dr Evil :oops: :$:LOL:

Great set Mike - can't pick a winner (y)(y)
- guess these were taken around Horsey (so much better to get the shots on a sandy beach rather than on all that straw at Donna Nook)

Yep, not too far from Horsey Russ, great fun getting all sandy on a nice winter morning

Mike

Russ

Back