Name
Michael
Edit My Images
Yes
Nikon D60 18-55vr enjoy.

bench1.jpg

No HDR just levels and photo filters cs2

Thanks.

Love the composition, angle of shot and how low the clouds are, but how did you apply the filters? The colour change i the sky looks too sharp and too dramatic, therefore unnatural. If the sky really did go from stormy yellow to gun metal grey like that then I stand humbly corrected, but it just doesnt look natural to me.

Hi Ladylens the filters are cs2 photo filters ie select feather 100 px etc + Levels
and it was not my intention to make it look natural just arty.

Thanks for comments.

Mick.

Hi Ladylens the filters are cs2 photo filters ie select feather 100 px etc + Levels
and it was not my intention to make it look natural just arty.

Thanks for comments.

Mick.

Thats fine and your choice. I like arty processing - hell, I do enough of it - I just think its a great shot with some good processing that could be even better, but that is just imho, whch isn't much tbh :wacky: ;) Where was it taken btw, thats a very tidy looking 'pier'?

Littlehampton west sussex on a cold bank holiday Mon Brrrrr.

Great image. I like it a lot. If I have a niggle with it, its the other bench (or table?) sticking out of the top of it. I'd try to clone that out. Otherwise, it's excellent.

Got to agree with the others, lovely shot. Great lines and colours, and its definitely arty.

Andy

Back