Seaside Sunrise Pt2

Name
Mark
Edit My Images
Yes
Another from a cold morning on Thursday, hope you like.

CC always welcome.

Setting Out at Sunrise

TFL

I like this shot, the colours are awsome, and it does look very peacefull. But there is something in the composition that isn't quite there in my opinion. Now I am no pro, but I think composing to thirds rule would really help here, and I can't help but think that there needs to be more subject matter. Of course I understand that this is out of your control, but I think it needs just that small something to grab me and keep me looking. :)

I like this shot, the colours are awsome, and it does look very peacefull. But there is something in the composition that isn't quite there in my opinion. Now I am no pro, but I think composing to thirds rule would really help here, and I can't help but think that there needs to be more subject matter. Of course I understand that this is out of your control, but I think it needs just that small something to grab me and keep me looking. :)

Agreed, I was hoping the buoys would lead the viewer into the shot and show the way to the open sea. They aren't quite doing it tho.:|

Thanks for your comments

:agree: with woodsy. Too many buoys and not enough leading you into the shot

Back