Beginner Seat Ibiza

Just take you time and think about your shots.

1. Slightly out of focus, needs straightening, loose the manhole cover in the foreground, move the car (the lamp post looks like a giant ariel). Watch for over exposure on the car lights.
2. Much better, but again loose the lamp posts, the Tiles sign and the bench. Try to de- clutter your background. Good angle on the car though.
3. Location not the best, and loose the errrr... Lamp post. Again watch for items springing out of the cars lines. in the case a notice board. White balance might be a bit off and there are some blown highlights on the car.

Keep these shots. keep shooting and look at them again in 12 months. You will be amazed at how much you will progress

No 2 is the best one here.

Don't listen to me too much, I am no pro, nor would I want to be (poor pay).
The big boys will be along soon

I'm no expert either but agree with much of what cmc1 has said. The Ibiza is a good looking car. I would look for a location such as a disused industrial estate and place the car in front of a derelict building for example. Try to make sure there are no poles or such like that appear to be coming out of the car. Street lights are ok but you don't really want them in full view on the photo. Just a few of my thoughts but keep at it and you will notice improvement over time.

Cannot really add much more to what has been said, the biggest let down on these is the location...although I don't necessarily buy into the abandoned industrial area as the to me is really starting to gen generic and samey

Back