Second Try

Name
Janice
Edit My Images
Yes
I can have the window open now :D

Badger3.jpg

Badger4.jpg

Great captures, looks like your new found friend is losing their shyness rather quickly since your first captures a few weeks back. I would even say its posing by the second shot (y)

More wildlife. You guys must be teaming with it!

What are you feeding him Janice?

She eats peanuts and bread and honey! We only found out when the bird tables were turned over each night and the metal welded peanut feeders were wrecked!! I bought a HUGE sackful of peanuts and now she gets her own.... if I spread them out across the lawn she stays there ages.
What makes us laugh is that after a while she lies down to eat them....lazy devil!!

Second ones very good indeed, great to see them alive rather than a mess at the side of the road :(

Well done Janice - an advantage of being an Essex Girl after all - I don't know about laying down to EAT!

You are Sooooooo lucky Janice ... treasure the moments while you can !

And thanx for letting us share them too !

Great pics and what a treat for you, I read how much you love badgers and this is surely good karma for you :)

I remember when I was building my house and renting an old cottage which teamed with mice that they never took the cheese from the traps. I stopped a Rentokil man and he said try peanut butter on bread - we tried it and job done! (y)

Looking forward to the next episode:D

Back