Selection for brutal comment please..

Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all..

Have not posted for a while so I have been away from the wealth of knowledge and comments...

Here is a small selection for comments please...

More to follow..

All taken at Port Lympne..

86167829.rYDyGQvH.jpg

86167830.lXTLRmBF.jpg

86167833.zOLYFv8j.jpg

Many thanks

Nigel.:shrug:

You just need to get rid of those [centre] tags Nigel.

7 shots is rather a lot mate if you're expecting serious critique. People tend to deff the job if it looks too big. ;)

CT

Have removed the center tags.. and will refrain from mass posting on the next upload..

Lost all forum etiquette in my absence...

Regards

Nigel.:rules:

LOL. It's OK mate. At one time we only allowed one post in Critique, then we dropped the rule, but it all got a bit daft. I'm not sure where we stand now tbh, but you'll do better just posting one or two.

I'm nor sure why your pics aren't showing now. The links work if you paste them into the browser bar without the img tags. :thinking:

I'm nor sure why your pics aren't showing now. The links work if you paste them into the browser bar without the img tags. :thinking:

Got me !! may be my punishment for over posting.... The forum gods have eyes everywhere...

Cheers

LOL. It's OK mate. At one time we only allowed one post in Critique, then we dropped the rule, but it all got a bit daft. I'm not sure where we stand now tbh, but you'll do better just posting one or two.

Critique is back to one picture now ;)

But this isn't the in depth critique section :)

And I can't see the pictures either.

Back