Self Portrait..sort of!

Edit My Images
Yes
Here I am at my bands recent gig, taken on 15/9/2006 by local film snapper Patricia Hallett. I like it. Old skool film image. (y)

I think I was singing an AC/DC number here and yes, I did have a mild head ache on Saturday morning.

For reference and I am positive Catdaddy will know this, but my mic is a Shure 58. The L equivalent of mics in micworld!

Hahahaha! Certainly looks like a Shure SM58 Beta! Not necessarily the L of the mic world - they're built to be good for gigs (without squealing too much), robust (you can chuck 'em about a lot), and DEAD CHEAP!!! (Compared to some of the £3k recording mics around, that is!)

Interesting singing technique though! ;)

Hahahaha! Certainly looks like a Shure SM58 Beta! Not necessarily the L of the mic world - they're built to be good for gigs (without squealing too much), robust (you can chuck 'em about a lot), and DEAD CHEAP!!! (Compared to some of the £3k recording mics around, that is!)

Interesting singing technique though! ;)

Eh?!?! Cost me a fortune, well, £150.00!

£3K for a mic. Nope, not for me nor the bank manager :naughty: :D

Which AC/DC number?

My money is on Carry Me Home, Walk All Over You or Have a Drink On Me. :D :D :D

lol nice, funny wallpaper they have, makes it look like you were on the floor.....

Sin City is a belter of a song! Has to be one of their best. Same can be said for Jailbreak as well - it's got a really good groove and is punchy as hell.

Not sure I share your opinion on the wallpaper, Matty. It's not funny at all. But it does look like it's padded - just the kind of wallpaper that singers need from time to time... ;)

Sin City is a belter of a song! Has to be one of their best. Same can be said for Jailbreak as well - it's got a really good groove and is punchy as hell.

Not sure I share your opinion on the wallpaper, Matty. It's not funny at all. But it does look like it's padded - just the kind of wallpaper that singers need from time to time... ;)

Aha, you know my limited club well then :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

i always prefered padded wallpaper that looked like carpet, made my head stop spinning after a night on the lash

Back