Self Portrait

Name
Graeme
Edit My Images
No
I had a go at this subject but found it very hard particularly as no-one there to help!! Whatcha think?

world.jpg

Interesting concept :) However I think your face is too soft and OOF. Probably deliberately?

What would be cool - same idea, instead of our dear planet earth, a human eyeball!! :) Prefer the whole thing to be sharp and a little more contrast, but just my personal opinion. Also the light on the top (side in this pic) of your camera looks like a halo at first, but its being shone on?

I like this but as gary says I would also prefer to see it in focus.

Very original though. (y)

Interesting concept :) However I think your face is too soft and OOF. Probably deliberately?

What would be cool - same idea, instead of our dear planet earth, a human eyeball!! :) Prefer the whole thing to be sharp and a little more contrast, but just my personal opinion. Also the light on the top (side in this pic) of your camera looks like a halo at first, but its being shone on?

Cheers Gary - I think I will go back and apply a mask to the world layer and see how that goes.

I was looking for a bit of a high key effect but only had window light ot work with (top right) and boosted the ISO up to 1600 so I could hand hold this one. The DOF was shallow due to me whacking the nifty fifty down to F5.6, so thanks for your comments mate they have made me think about it more and thats what its all about!!

Thanks again.
Graeme

i personally like it as it is,maybe a little more contrast...

Back