'Sensor Klear' sensor cleaning pen

odd jim

Flimsiest Lambresta
Name
Jim
Edit My Images
Yes
I bought a rocket blower and a 'Sensor Klear' sensor cleaning pen today as my sensor has made friends with some troublesome dust bunnies.

Before I use the sensor pen, has anyone had experiences using one of these before?

I bought one the other day along with a rocket blower, made no difference whatsoever!

I think the problem is that ive never cleaned the Sensor once in 2 years of ownership, it could also be that i didnt apply enough pressure, ive never done it before and didnt want to destroy it!, mine will be getting it done professionally and then ill use the pen to keep it clean.

Just used mine and it worked a treat, phew! I now have a very clean sensor!! :clap:

Dizzledazzle - you must have some very stubbon dust bunnies, lol!!

I've used Sensor Klear without any problems. I've also used "wet" methods in the past too. I generally find that using a rocket blower first cleans most of the stuff off, if that doesn't complete the job then try a brush, and if that doesn't work then either swabs and solution or something like the Sensor Klear. Just don't go mad with the pressure and you'll be fine.

Back