Setting Up

BOM

Name
Steve
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi,

Another Rhosilli Shot, heres some of the guys setting up for a shot on the cliff tops.

SettingUp.jpg

Thanks for looking,
BOM.

Just a random pair of weirdos I happened to wander across ;)

Ooooohhh do you remember the old Milk Tray ads?

Where's my Milk Tray then boys? :)

Taxi.... Its the inevitable outcome of meeting people from the internet :LOL:

Cheers Guys :D

Liking that alot buddy. :)

I printed this pic out and took it to the camera club for their critique night, they loved the shot :D

What made me laugh is they described the shot as "A photographer and his tripod carrier" :LOL:

I've a habit of photographing photographers when the get in the way of landscapes :)

really like this shot, i tend to get a few silloette photo's when im snapping but never thought o them as "the shot". This has made me re-think about that i have previously deleted :-(

Hey gazedd, I love silhouettes, this one turned out better than expected :)

:LOL: I've got to be quick with you too, as soon as you see me pointing the camera your way you move :LOL:

i must admit - i did find myself taking a picture of the guys at Oulton Park Race circuit, Interesting to see i think - i hate my own pictures being taken and i think thats one of the reason's i wanted to be behind the camera and not infront

I may have a good at this silhouette lark... On purpose this time!

i must admit - i did find myself taking a picture of the guys at Oulton Park Race circuit, Interesting to see i think - i hate my own pictures being taken and i think thats one of the reason's i wanted to be behind the camera and not infront

I may have a good at this silhouette lark... On purpose this time!

Make sure you share when you do (y)

In the original of this shot there was a little too much detail in the blacks for my liking so I adjusted the blacks levels in lightroom to make them totally detail free.

I think you'll find its called developing :razz:

Back