Severn Valley Railway This Morning

Name
Nigel Cliff
Edit My Images
Yes
As it was a beautiful morning I decided to go down to Bridgnorth and get a few shots as the staff prepared for the days trains

1)
3780900876_97cf1432bb.jpg

2)
3780078409_b7b10dd08c.jpg

3)
3780063293_a9207163ac.jpg

4)
3780058465_7cf81b1d6a.jpg

5)
3780886946_545fd44b9b.jpg

I like the first and last shot because it's how a "classic" train picture should be. A good ol' fashioned snapshot of our railways where it shows the locomotives on the whole.
The middle three pictures, while they are all good quality, didn't quite hit the mark with me as it's all "close up" and people shots, something that doesn't appeal to me if you know what I mean. Of course, others will disagree with me but it's just my own personal preferences.
Good work, though!

I like the first and last shot because it's how a "classic" train picture should be. A good ol' fashioned snapshot of our railways where it shows the locomotives on the whole.
The middle three pictures, while they are all good quality, didn't quite hit the mark with me as it's all "close up" and people shots, something that doesn't appeal to me if you know what I mean. Of course, others will disagree with me but it's just my own personal preferences.
Good work, though!

Thanks Ian I appreciate your comments on the middle 3 I just decided to go for something a bit different this morning

Good to see shots of the railway getting ready. Something you don't see enough of.

Good work, though!

+1 (y)

Back