Timmy
Edit My Images
Yes
Personally, I really like this photo, apart from the background :(

1224972626.jpg

oh and whats wrong with this picture? (apart from my ugly mug) :LOL::LOL:

1224972695.jpg

Hi Timmy.
No1 - If you don't like the BG why not clone it out / change it.
No2 - One... try a little more expression in faces
Two....the light is a little distracting
Three...The arm around your neck doesn't work

Hope I'm not being too critical.

a face with glasses peering between you both in number 2!! :D

Hi Timmy.
No1 - If you don't like the BG why not clone it out / change it.

haha you assume I haz painshop skills...

No2 - One... try a little more expression in faces
Two....the light is a little distracting
Three...The arm around your neck doesn't work

Hope I'm not being too critical.

nope you're not being too critical..it was just a spare of the moment shot that my sister took that didn't come out very good, thats not why I posted the pic, sorry I worded that badly, I should have said 'spot the oddity in the background'..which...........

a face with glasses peering between you both in number 2!! :D

is correct :D my dad sneaked in behind, haha I lol'd :LOL:

Serious ,Mate number one is great , one for the family album me thinks. great shot

Serious ,Mate number one is great , one for the family album me thinks. great shot

ah thanks :) well its my son and his little friends mum. It wasn't set up or owt, just one from a number of shots (144) from his 2nd birthday party today..kids wear you out something eh :bonk:

ah thanks :) well its my son and his little friends mum. It wasn't set up or owt, just one from a number of shots (144) from his 2nd birthday party today..kids wear you out something eh :bonk:

well thats the way it goes sometimes mate , take a cam everywhere, and you really do capture some great moments. Even if it is on a phone cam its all about seeing those little uns grow up and you can take the pee on their wed day.:LOL:
ta

my first ever photoshop in anger:
1224975608.jpg

:LOL:

Why not change the whole pic?

grey-1.jpg

I think that #1 has great potential. As Snoop shows, the real content is in the subjects expressions, and a tight crop like that works a treat. Try various PP until you are happy.

haha you assume I haz painshop skills

Painshop? Isn't that the shop in Leeds where they sell the er... leather and stuff? :naughty:

Moving swiftly on...
... Nicely caught facial expressions in 1 and I love the way your dad's eye is peeking out in 2. Don't forget to fix your red eye in 2 though! :)

Back