Shanghai - Odds and ...

Edit My Images
Yes
While wandering around Shanghai, certain oddities came to eye. Here are some of them.

#1 - the metro lines are very straight, you can see both ends of the train - eat your heart out London. We were also in one during the rush hour, no images as I couldn't get my camera out of my bag.

3278791379_fb46f0f4eb_o.jpg

#2 - inside a shopping mall which was dressed up for the Spring Festival

3278791619_cc5686ba99_o.jpg

#3 - you don't often see one of these, must be hard to go broke with a MaccyD in China

3278791741_24760ce43c_o.jpg

#4 - part of the pedestrianised part of the Nanjing Road, Oxford Street with width and lots of people and lots of shops, taken from the steps of a Haagen Daz

3278791959_c792398e9f_o.jpg

Thanks for looking

Brill shots
So lucky to get the chance, I am sure you have plenty more to share
Thanks
full on envy mumble mumble

Brill shots
So lucky to get the chance, I am sure you have plenty more to share
Thanks
full on envy mumble mumble

Thanks very much, I did like the shopping mall and the lanterns. The Chinese have an eye for colour and composition. I ended up with about 1400 images having binned about 900. China is overwhelming, there's so much to see. It's not expensive if you can organise things yourself. If you went to Beijing, Xi'an and Shanghai (and that would be a good order to do it) I reckon it's £600 for flights including the internal flights, £500 for hotels and £500 for spends. That covers two people for fourteen days, I think you can spend a lot more going somewhere a lot less interesting.

Back