Shear Water (Wilts)

Name
Kev
Edit My Images
Yes
Wasn't really inspired today, but I ended up dragging the missus into the cold for a walk to Shear Water. I'd never been there before and didn't really know what to expect - despite it being 10 minutes down the road! Anyway, here's two of the more promising ones from this afternoon.... :)

shear-1.jpg

shear-2.jpg

Comments always welcome :)

Kev

Like No2, however the right hand side is dark and underexposed...did you perhaps forget to turn your ND grad filter around ?

Like No2, however the right hand side is dark and underexposed...did you perhaps forget to turn your ND grad filter around ?
been there, done that!:bang:;) You could probably recover it by putting a lighter version on a layer with a graduated mask over it.(y)

D'oh!! Schoolboy error or what?! I'm usually pretty good at remebering to turn the thing round - it'll also explain my confusion last night when I was processing them! (the previous 3 are like it too!).

I'll give the grad a whirl, I also took in RAW so hopefully I can save something from the original....

Cheers guys!! :)

ok, I've had a bit of a bash at it (rush job as I'm about to head out)

shear-3.jpg

Still, if anything, I'll remember to turn the damn thing round next-time :thinking:

I really like the first shot, I feel really drawn in to the image by the feeling of perspective.
Both great shots, but #1 for me :)

Back