Critique Shed Spiders

Name
Tim
Edit My Images
Yes
I had to tear down our old shed today as we have bought a new one tat is being delivered next week. Unfortunately it meant evicting the hundreds (quite literally) of spiders that called that old shed home. Here are just a few of the larger ones I stopped to try and capture. Sadly I had a lot to do so didn't get as much time as I would have liked to photograph all of them, but I'm glad I managed to preserve a few..

The largest species were the Lace Webbed Spiders. Really scary beasts when they drop down on you. Most of these taken at 1.5 magnification but the real giant was the last one, which I could barely fit in frame at 1:1
1)Lace Webbed Spider by Tim.Garlick, on Flickr

10 image Stack
2)Lace Webbed Spider by Tim.Garlick, on Flickr

3)Lace Webbed Spider by Tim.Garlick, on Flickr

I loved these delicate daddy long legs spiders. So graceful, and around 30 or so of them were living on the shed ceiling:

4)Daddy Long Legs Spider by Tim.Garlick, on Flickr

5)Daddy Long Legs Spider by Tim.Garlick, on Flickr

The infamous False Widows were found in abundance. This particular species is also known as the Rabbit Hutch Spider, as that's were they are often found..
6)Rabbit Hutch Spider by Tim.Garlick, on Flickr

7)Rabbit Hutch Spider by Tim.Garlick, on Flickr

Tim
Those are great
Which reminds I have geust in my caravan to shoot.

The sac spider stack ( not easy to say ) is my favourite, love the detail in the white hairs.

"Excellent" set of images Tim, nothing really more to be said.(y)

George.

Back