Shooting thirty-three year old Kodacolor VR 400 - some results

Name
Nige
Edit My Images
No
Following on from my post about shooting a roll of forty year old Ilford HP5, here are some results from another expired film shoot, this time a roll of Kodacolor VR 400 which was dated May 1989. I'm pretty happy with how these have turned out. There was some colour shift (and still is), but I was able to remove most of it when converting thr negatives.

You can read the full details on my blog if you're interested, but here are photos from the roll.

Expiriment #2 - Kodacolor VR 400 (expired 1989) by fishyfish_arcade, on Flickr

Expiriment #2 - Kodacolor VR 400 (expired 1989)-2 by fishyfish_arcade, on Flickr

Expiriment #2 - Kodacolor VR 400 (expired 1989)-3 by fishyfish_arcade, on Flickr

Expiriment #2 - Kodacolor VR 400 (expired 1989)-4 by fishyfish_arcade, on Flickr

Expiriment #2 - Kodacolor VR 400 (expired 1989)-5 by fishyfish_arcade, on Flickr

Expiriment #2 - Kodacolor VR 400 (expired 1989)-6 by fishyfish_arcade, on Flickr

Expiriment #2 - Kodacolor VR 400 (expired 1989)-9 by fishyfish_arcade, on Flickr

Expiriment #2 - Kodacolor VR 400 (expired 1989)-7 by fishyfish_arcade, on Flickr

Look ok to me, you wouldn't think they were that far away from the date on them which is 33 years (and 1 month)

They look great to me chap, looks like you've done a cracking job of correcting any issues and I particularly like the second images in the first post. Nice work :)

Not bad at all, though some are showing a magenta cast especially in the soil and wooden items.

they look great very similar to a play i did a few years ago making some some old 35mm film fit a box brownie

Back