NSFW Shops I miss

Name
Terri
Edit My Images
Yes
After arriving in Inverness ther have been a few shops i have missed..... Wilikinsons... Ikea.... the cook shops we had in Darlington. the camera shops too... Anne summers.. but we do have an Oil and Vinegar....
no doubt i will get used to it.. and no on line shopping is not ideal as have the stuff i order goes missing....

Cook shops as in cookware? http://www.fhstores.co.uk, across the road from Morrisons. Ikea? well yes but if we had one of them my house would be full of crap furniture :)

Been in there loads Hugh but they are on the high price side... Ikea i love ikea for somethings... don't get me wrong Inverness is great as i said it has an Oil and Vinegar....

I prefer Amazon for cookware anyway, as long as they don't use Hermes to deliver to any other address but mine.

See they did that before Christmas to me and i ended up waiting for weeks with the delivery guy moaning that we lived too far out. express 48 hour delivery took 2 weeks.

Ann Summers... Oil and Vinegar... ?
:) Weird.

Emm itis a good place for getting presents for friends as a joke from
Yeah, a friend of mine used to send me crotchless knickers "as a joke" all the time ;)

Actually, I found out later that they didn't fit him, so he sent them to me.

As for a certain person that is now in the dog house!!!!!!!!! good luck it is due to rain.

I could mention certain laundry devices but Terri would never speak to me again.

Spin driers!

The weird thing is that Terri actually gets the local laundrette to do her laundry on a service wash but still gets through 2 machines per year...

Nod dear sir me and you are going to fall out...... it is not 2 machines a year i have still got the second one working...:p

*Tip*

Take the bricks out of it (or wrap them in towels). It'll still shake as much as you need it to but shouldn't break down so often!

Back