Short article by Marc Gouguenheim

Garry Edwards

Name
Garry Edwards
Edit My Images
No
Marc is one of those photographers whose work people either love or hate. His clients, fashion magazines and photography exhibitions all seem to love him!
I've known him for many years and I admire him enormously. Here is a short article he's written on lighting.

Great read

Love this opening line : "I’ve always been amazed by the discrepancy between the money most amateur studio photographers spend on their cameras and lenses, and the money they spend on their lighting equipment"

Excellent article. Still very tempted by that ring flash. Damn magazine review still putting me off though! Not that I trust magazines entirely of course...

Thanks for sharing Garry.

I'd like you to read the email I sent to that editor and I'd like you to see his reply - but showing you the one I sent would be unethical and showing you the reply would be impossible because I'm still waiting for it:LOL:

Just get it, if you don't like it send it back within 30 days and get your money back

I'd like you to read the email I sent to that editor and I'd like you to see his reply - but showing you the one I sent would be unethical and showing you the reply would be impossible because I'm still waiting for it:LOL:

Just get it, if you don't like it send it back within 30 days and get your money back

Even more tempting...

I would need this by Friday, if ordered tomorrow A.M, would it turn up? No idea what Lencarta's delivery schedules are like.

I would like to see that email! :)

And I'd like to publish it but...

If you order before 12 it should go out same day for delivery next day. I can't guarantee anything, but it should arrive on Thursday

Back