Short trip to India

Edit My Images
No
Last edited:
Some really nice images here (y) I love the first one and the last but I'd consider on the last one cropping in on the left to a more standard aspect ratio and really keeping your attention on the madness say crop to about and inch from the bus :thinking:

Matt
MWHCVT

MWHCVT said:
Some really nice images here (y) I love the first one and the last but I'd consider on the last one cropping in on the left to a more standard aspect ratio and really keeping your attention on the madness say crop to about and inch from the bus :thinking:

Matt
MWHCVT

Thanks again. It amazing how obvious someone becomes when someone else points it out! That left 25% or so doesn't add anything - I think I got carried away playing with arty aspect ratios :)

When the kids are in bed (he says on a saturday morning wishing life away!) I'm going to recrop.

Thanks

Jon

theonemule said:
I like your shots of the ruins... I think a smidge of contrast and saturation may help bring some of the details in the images. Great compositions too.

Thanks - I'll give that a go

-Paul- said:
I really enjoyed your pictures! I must admit that I would love to go to india!

Thanks Paul. I'd always wanted to go to India and was excited when it came up at work. Incredibly interesting but hard to avoid feeling the poverty and the rich/poor gap. It's impossible to describe the smells, noise and bustle - if you get a change go. Jon

Back