shot for thought

Name
hayley
Edit My Images
Yes
im sure photos of pylons cant be boring and plain so i was standing there looking at it thinking how can i make it more interesting after about 5 mins of trying out angles on it i decided to get an angle i wasn't even sure i was aloud to be doing, but i did it anyway and this is the outcome what do you think?

dangerous by Hayleyprice photography, on Flickr

I love this shot.Really unusal angle..I think your title is probably right. I am a Health and safety assessor. One of my companies paints these things. Its a pretty risky job being at the top. I think you were probably safe enough at the bottom as long as you arent flying a kite or waving a big metal pole around.

I think this is fantastic, odd shapes/angles/objects seem to appeal to me for some reason. Thanks for posting! (y)

I think this is fantastic, odd shapes/angles/objects seem to appeal to me for some reason. Thanks for posting! (y)

thank you

I love this shot.Really unusal angle..I think your title is probably right. I am a Health and safety assessor. One of my companies paints these things. Its a pretty risky job being at the top. I think you were probably safe enough at the bottom as long as you arent flying a kite or waving a big metal pole around.

yea wasn't doing either of those, was getting some weird looks of the public tho

As you say, pylons have been done to death but still interesting subjects. I did exactly this a few months ago and it feels really weird standing underneath, doesn't it?!

Nice job. If you wanted it bang on symmetrical, you needed to be stood slightly further to the right.

Last edited:
As you say, pylons have been done to death but still interesting subjects. I did exactly this a few months ago and it feels really weird standing underneath, doesn't it?!

Nice job. If you wanted it bang on symmetrical, you needed to be stood slightly further to the right.

yea it really does :|

and thanks yea there was a pile of logs right in the centre of the pylon, so was having a bit of trouble

Back