Edit My Images
Yes
Actually I'll let you have 3 as it's far too difficult to just pick 1 :D

Mine are

009a by Sonriendo, on Flickr

180 by Sonriendo, on Flickr

and

173 by Sonriendo, on Flickr

Finding it strange that 2 of them are B&W as I don't often convert - going to have to do some more of that I think and the last one is because I don't often get to see my sister as she lives in NZ.

Next.....

It's really good to see what people have picked - I'd forgotten some of these :)

It's funny that we've all picked at least a bit of black and white although most of our images are in colour.

THIS is too hard..!!! just saying...i see too many favourites...:shrug:

Day 105 365 MSND 01 by The Potato Printing Store, on Flickr

A Midsummer's Night Dream

Egeus: I’m here, full of anger, to complain about my daughter Hermia.—Step forward, Demetrius.—My lord, this man, Demetrius, has my permission to marry her.

Step forward, Lysander.—But this other man, Lysander, has cast a magic spell over my child’s heart....

Crowther, John, ed. “No Fear A Midsummer Night’s Dream.” SparkNotes.com. SparkNotes LLC. 2005. Web. 17 Jan. 2013.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 001 365 The Future by The Potato Printing Store, on Flickr

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 076 365 Flow by The Potato Printing Store, on Flickr

Taken for my nephew ... He'll always be in our thoughts...

My favourite to date -- from just the other day.

Modern art type thingy in Bradford's centenary square -- well the top of it.
Shame about the twig butting in - bottom left!!

365 (216) by BobBCN, on Flickr​

What a great thread. Some excellent work here. Going to have to think about what I will put forward...

Back