Show your appreciation for the marshalls

Matt Sayle

2017MSA Young Photographer of the Year(Motorsport)
Name
Matt Sayle
Edit My Images
Yes
After going to Oulton Park on lots of occasions this year and seeing numerous pictures of horrific accidents, I thought that a thread to show your appreciation for the marshalls needed to be made. I have no eventually got round to it so post your best piccys of marshalls in action, relaxing etc.
Thanx Matt

I see if its not about photography on here the subject gets locked:razz::bonk:

I posted a reply when someone slagged of marshals at Cadwell & that thread was locked:bat:

No free speach on here then:wacky:

you'll find when you've been here for more than 2 posts that this forum allows a heck of a lot more free speech than any others.

I decided to close the thread, because a) it was nothing to do with photography b) looked like some people having a private rant at each other about something that was nothing to do with anyone else.

I left the original thread because although it was nothing to do with photography it looked like a reasonable request for help. But when it turned into an argument then that was the time to close it.

On most forums, someone who's first post was a rant (whether i agree with it or not) would probably have been booted. You didnt even have your post deleted. So thats pretty reasonable in my book.

you'll find when you've been here for more than 2 posts that this forum allows a heck of a lot more free speech than any others.

I decided to close the thread, because a) it was nothing to do with photography b) looked like some people having a private rant at each other about something that was nothing to do with anyone else.

I left the original thread because although it was nothing to do with photography it looked like a reasonable request for help. But when it turned into an argument then that was the time to close it.

On most forums, someone who's first post was a rant (whether i agree with it or not) would probably have been booted. You didnt even have your post deleted. So thats pretty reasonable in my book.

As far as most forums go & I belong to a few:), they are about putting your point of view across:D, locking a thead stops people being able to have thier say:clap:

You didn't lock it when the guy slagged off the marshals:thinking:

Only my opinion;)

if i'd locked it after his post, then you wouldnt have got to have your say would you? So its all good. He got his say, you got your say....

Lets leave it there and get back to the topic in hand...

if i'd locked it after his post, then you wouldnt have got to have your say would you? So its all good. He got his say, you got your say....

Lets leave it there and get back to the topic in hand...

OK,
MARSHALS ARE GREAT:LOL::woot:

Just on the tenous subject of the "freedom of speech":

Freedom of speach is a myth, any website is a privately owned place (excluding government ones), therefore the site owners can do what they want, which includes moderating/removing any post they want, for any reason they want ;)

Not trying to upset you or anything, but just thought I'd throw my 2p in ;)

This forum is great, you can say (almost) what you like :woot:. You're always allowed an opinion, even if, in the mods opinion, you're wrong, they just point you in the right direction.

Please don't take this post as an attack on yourself, or anyone else, it's just a fact, some forums are stricter than others ;)

billy41

Try to remember that this is a photography forum first and foremost ..... Not a political debating chamber.

The Mods do their best to keep up to date on the forum but they cannot be everywhere at once.

:canon:

Can we get back to the original heading?
Anyone got photos of the marshals doing their job?

:agree::agree::agree: with hypnotic

as for all motor sport marshalls
they are superb , unsung heroes .

well 99% of them are great. there is the 1% that are traffic wardens in orange.

back to the subject (at last i hear you cry!)

here are some real idiots who call themselves Busby Marshalling team (http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=659431482)

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

i think i posted them a while back, but someone needed to post some photos before we got to the 2nd page :) :)

Now if all marshalls looked like this they'd be even more appreciated :)

lady.jpg

Thrad back in Motorsports after being incorrectly moved by me :)

Can we keep it on topic and as a photo sharing thread please? Ah fankyoo :)

Mexican A1GP driver engages in a little curb crawling at the sight of a rather attractive marshall...

a1.jpg

2 from me

1562028649_c0f1e82898_o.jpg

I bet he was thinking how much can I get on Ebay for this ??

And the 2nd although not a great picture as I was to far away and had posts all around me but you get the idea...

1562905252_4e778171c2_o.jpg

Back