Show your Drupal/Joomla based Photography WebSite

Edit My Images
No
I am working on a Drupal based photographic website and was wondering if any TP'er out there may have built one using a content management system like Drupal or Joomla? :thinking:

I haven't build any using either Drupal or Joomla, but have thought about doing that and tested them for that purpose, but I've turned away from them. Drupal can be pretty slow unless you turn on caching, same goes for Joomla, although both projects might have undergone some optimisation process since the last time I have tried them.
I've given some thought of re-making my site with Jaws, but as that would be kind of counter-productive for me, I haven't done that. Performance of Jaws wasn't much better than that of Drupal or Joomla, but with all the modules I needed enabled (pretty much only static pages, gallery and blog), it still felt faster then either of the two in question.
There's also a downloadable archive of Jaws (from the project's site) that contains pretty much all the modules you might need (I'm not sure about paypal integration, though).

Give it a try, it might save you some work.

i use joomla for a few bits and pieces, as long as the hosting is good, its ok. I am currently redoing my own site with joomla..

Back